Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Face Chart fun!

 I've been trying to produce some face charts as practice runs. I think I'm getting better. I've been practicing shading and contouring the face. Face charts are really great fun but can be difficult. The whole thing has been done using make-up. I normally end up with my arms covered in shadow, lip conditioner (as it helps the shadow to stick to the paper) and lipstick.
 I'm very hard on myself because this was a massive step forward and yet all I can see are mistakes. I need to learn to actually like my work and stop judging it. I'm going to keep going with the charts but I wish I had blended the white on the lips better and also one cheekbone is higher then the other which is annoying to only spot now. I also gave my chart a lip stud like my own!
 I made a second one then using a graphic liner.

I actually posted a picture of myself wearing this look a few days ago as well. I loved it. I went a bit OTT with the graphic flicks under the eye but I was really happy with how it came out in the end.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar