Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOKS : NEW LOOK AW14

 I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with New Look. Sometimes I find things, sometimes I don't. I've given up on their shoe collection as they are made for women with smaller feet then I. I learned that the hard way when I had horrific blisters caused by their shoes in my early twenties. It was one of the better places for cheap shoes in Limerick at the time. Now, I don't go to New Look. In fact, I've pretty much forgotten about them.
However, I was happy with their AW14 look book, there are some genuine gems in there! I love a good rock-ish boot and a wooly winter coat. The collection has these in abundance! In fact, I was left with an urge to shop. I have to say that this is the only collection so far to do that to me. I don't know if it caught me on a day where I was already interested in furthering my winter collection or if I just loved the collection. Either way, I liked it.















Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar