Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY SPOT : Lash Art Kits

I took a trip to a hairdresser supply shop today. I needed to get toner for my hair and some other bits. I never normally go to Hairdresser shops because I hate my hair and I couldn't be arsed with it.

However I was inspired by this lash art kit that I found lurking on the shelves. It has two sets of ready made crazy lashes, three sizes of individual lashes dipped in glitter (which I was really excited about), One set of glue, one bottle of lash remover and some loose feathers to make your own.

I will warn you that I have had Salon Systems glue for lashes before and it stings. It not only stings but it smells - however it will not move on you - ever.

The price in the salon supplies was €7 - I think - but online you can get it for £12 if you click here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar