Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


THE DREADFUL DIARIES : Tiiiiiiiime...is on my side...

I took today off. I had to. I am threatening to burst from overworking and crazy schedules. Yesterday I fell asleep in the canteen at college. Listening to French student discuss the election. My body had had enough and I couldn't take it anymore. I left class before I fell down and went for a sleep.
I'm back at home for a few days before heading back to Dublin to continue working. It's been a long week and I've worked so hard. I had gone to college on four hours sleep before taking a nap on the benches.
My life seems to be about work work work. Nothing else. Any other student in my shoes is doing the same. Patiently waiting for there to be any sign that we might get a job before diving back into the real world. I have been pushing myself beyond what I thought possible and I can't wait to get back to normal. I am going to take a break after I finish college in May. Take a break somewhere for a weekend and parents are taking me out for a meal! hurrrrrrah!
Before I start looking for a job and a wage, a house and a pet and all the other things I am meant to want. But can't have at the moment.
To anyone even considering a masters, be prepared to loose sleep, weight, time and money. You will be a shit friend, a shit girlfriend, a broke person and a work obsessed idiot who cares only about her subjects of study. It's not for the faint of heart. Or the light of wallet. Make sure you have some serious support behind you in the form of partners / family/ friends because you will have these horrible meltdown moments where if you dont have support, you might not get back up again. but, in saying all that. it is worth it. it has to be. otherwise, why would we do it?
xoxoxoxox

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar