Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Calm before the Storm

It's warm out there this morning. 

That's crazy warm for this time of year. 

Clouds gathering in the North side of our house......





This is how it looked on the Southeast side of our house.......


Since I've taken the picture, the sky is now more filled with clouds. 
*update....now it's more sunny again. It's going to be one of those days!

It's to snow tonight and tomorrow morning, 4-6 inches of the stuff. And wouldn't you know we actually do need bread and milk. If you don't know the significance of that sentence there's a good chance you aren't from around here ;-)

I'm already dreading having to take Ellen to work tomorrow.....snow is not my friend. But I'll enjoy the warmer temps today and let tomorrow take care of itself. At least that's what I'm saying, haha. 

Stay safe, stay warm! And for pete's sake, pray for an early Spring that sticks around for real!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar