Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Color My World!

Sometimes I like to imagine what the world would look like if it were perfect…

In a perfect world there would be color. . .lots and lots of color!

Oh, I forgot. . .there is!

IMG_8163

In other words. . .the world is perfect.  The people in it, however still need a bit of working on.

Today we took a ride up Provo Canyon.  Even though it was overcast and cloudy the mountains still put on a fabulous show.  Imagine what it would look like if the sun had been shining!

PicMonkey Collage

The conversation behind this collage.

Me to my daughter:  take a picture of dad and I by this gorgeous bush.

Kylee after taking 1st picture:  Okay, now gaze into each others eyes.

3rd picture:  Self explanatory

PicMonkey Collage

IMG_8167

IMG_8169

IMG_8168

IMG_8196

IMG_8165

Take a ride with me.

I hope this helped to color your world a little brighter today!

Hugs,

Jann

I will be sharing with:

The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday

Little Red House for Mosaic Monday

Lisas Chaos for Macro Monday

Kathe with an e for You're Gonna Love it!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar