Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Currently on the Needles


My knitting has been super simple and easy.  Since the wedding is less than two weeks away, I'm having trouble thinking straight.  I was going to cast on a feather weight cardigan but for some reason I am waiting.  So instead I cast on this striped cowl.  Of course, I am wishing I had some gray wool to go with my gradient yarn.  However the gold yarn is winning me over (I think....).  That pink yarn is NOT part of the cowl, it is waste yarn for a provisional cast on.

Guess what?  I finished the second Hitofude cardigan and posted here!

My reading is the same as last week and I must say this book is fabulous.  I love when a book exceeds my expectations :)

What are you knitting and reading this week?

Joining Ginny and Frontier Dreams

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar