Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LEARNING TO FORGIVE

Learning to forgive someone, especially when they aren't sorry, can be one of the hardest things in the world. I know it is for me.


As we go through life, we are wronged by so many people in so many ways. Some of those people are people we have trusted and loved. Some of the wrongs are slight, while others are major.

No matter the relationship of the person, or the degree of the slight, how do we learn to forgive them when they just don't feel sorry for what they have done, and when we want to hold on to the hurt. 


Doing it for ourselves is the most important part of the forgiveness process. Because who we are hurting is us, not them. 

When someone tells me I "HAVE" to forgive them, I immediately get my back up and don't want to do it. I am a bit stubborn that way. What I have learned to realize is that no, I don't have to, instead I can choose to. I can choose to love myself enough to let it go.

That is what I am working on right now. I am working on being kind to myself through the forgiveness of others. 

How about you? Do you have a hard time forgiving?




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar