Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Not a lot, just a chat and flowers.

I lost a person for agers I've had 69 followers now I've got 68 how does that happen , once I had 70 but then back to 69 so I gathered that that person wasn't a stayer, I feel lonely and unloved.

Well anyway I'm off to the dentist again so I take my camera on the walk up there as it takes my mind off the dentist visit, but this time I should have taken a brolly as guess what it poured on the way home, ended up a bit damp.

These flowers are still looking good a few dead ones but not many.

And this is a mature dragon fruit tree, it had fruit last year will keep a eye out to see if there are any this year.

The house that goes with the tree as you can see they have a asian theme going on here.

Pricklie pear plant, strange flower set up.
Strange name for a street.
And my brommy flowers, they are so different.




That's it for me today, my mouth is a bit sore so a nap on the cards.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar