Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Last March Weekend

Friday after school, I went to the library to pick up this book I had on hold. This will be my next book to read. 

Friday I made some chicken soup for dinner.

I used this mix for the soup.  I have used Bear Creek soup mixes  before and they are quick, easy and delicious.

Saturday, I was deep into cleaning and organizing mode.  I put up some broom and mop holders to keep things in this small closet a little neater. 

I also took everything out of our upstairs pantry closet, cleaned the shelves, and put everything back in a more neat and well-organized manner.  If it still looks a little jumbled, believe me, it was worse before. 

We also did some shopping on Saturday and ended up at one of our favorite thrift stores.  We always seems to find a few books to bring home...because, ya know, we need more books.  ;-)

We got this new faucet for our kitchen that a plumber is coming to install on Monday.  The old faucet has been leaking for a while and needs to be replaced. 

Sunday, Charly and I watched church online again.  Church today was a conference of several congregations in our area (Stake Conference).  The messages were excellent.  I listened and took notes.  

One of the most interesting and powerful parts of the conference was a message from this woman in Nigeria who belongs to our church.  

After Zoom church on Sunday, Charly and I went for a walk. It was a beautiful, sunny day - just a little breezy.  What a perfect spring day! 

Sunday dinner was ham, mashed potatoes, cheddar-broccoli rice, steamed broccoli, green salad and French bread.  

After dinner, Josh and I drove to this hospital where he will be getting his Covid vaccine on Tuesday morning.  Josh wanted to see exactly where to go since he has never been there before.   I always enjoy driving places with Josh because we have the best conversations in the car.

Coming up this week:
All week - Spring Break!
Monday - Dishwasher repair tech AND plumber both coming on Monday.  
Tuesday -  Josh gets his first Covid vaccine.
Several days this week - Charly and I are thinking of going on a little Spring break getaway adventure.  Details to come.  :-)

Hope you had a nice weekend like we did. Thank you for stopping by.  Here's a little advice for the week ahead. 

"Take the time to do what makes your soul happy."
~ Anonymous 

😊Deb💜




 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar