I know it's been 5 weeks since my birthday, but some of my close friends waited till March to send their blessings, so this month had an extra special touch to it!
Here are an assortment of the gifts that arrived by post in the last couple of weeks from Vicki, Dawn, Joy, and Ruth - (don't get jealous 'cause they're all beautiful!)...
And a couple of other gifts that Joy sent me from the Gathering of the Nutters in Brisbane that I missed. Joy had these mugs made up with our Gum Tree Designers logo, *and* our secret names for each other...now you'll know my secret Nutter name, won't you?!
The girls have been waiting to show you theirs, but they needed mine to arrive in the post. Joy also made each of us one of these GORGEOUS bags! Mine is hanging from my bedside because it is just too pretty and I need to ooh and aaah over it every night before bed...isn't she precious?!
Thank you girls! You are all so special and I love you dearly!
~~~~~
We Gum Tree Designers were having a table runner swap between each other at the Nutters Gathering, but as I wasn't there I missed out on receiving one. I did however have my own runner made and wrapped before my sudden trip cancellation so I posted mine off to Joy to thank her for all the work she put into planning the Brisbane side of the gathering.
I had remade my Oopsie Daisy Runner in Robyn Pandolph's 'Roses de Noel' fabrics, and Joy loved it! :-)
It's very different from the original one I made, but just as lovely.
~~~~~
~~~~~
It's Sunday and time for our lunchtime ride...best put on the leathers and meet Mr E at the bike!
Have a lovely day!!
Hugs
Jenny
(aka Persephone)
xxx

0 Yorumlar