Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sweet (Spot) Redemption

I just woke up to find my Dick Allen Sweet Spot Classic auto in the mailbox. It's numbered to 15, which is nice and is my first Sweet Spot auto. I do have to complain about the faded auto though. Let's just hope it doesn't get any worse.

Working the night shift sucks. I got off at 6am, and have to be back in at 6pm tonight. That's pretty much just enough time to catch some Z's, and get ready to go do it all over again. The great thing about it though, is waking up to a blogroll full of posts to read through from other bloggers.

While doing that this afternoon, I noticed that Sac Bunt is planning a 2009 Allen & Ginter box break battle, in the tradition of the Turk-Off. That will be awesome, and I can't wait to see how the drama unfolds. I have already agreed to a Ginter battle with Ryan's Memorabilia, which should be happening in mid-July. All that's left now is thinking of a name. I dropped a comment over at Sac Bunt, that the name "Gintacuffs" is officially trademarked (by yours truly), but if anyone out there can think of a better name, please feel free to share.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar