Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Things I've learned from Halloween



Alright. So I know we are already right in the middle of October but I figure later is better than never! So, instead of my traditional gems of genre wisdom I will be giving you the life lessons taught to me by the ookiest day of the year! That's right! Halloween! So lets start the freaky fun. Lets like do that Monster Mash. How do you get in a graveyard? With a skeleton key. Ooh. I am just having way too much fun getting into the holiday spirit.

License to slut.
Yes. We all know it. Some of us look forward to it. Some of us dread it while others just accept it. Dare I say, most of us have been guilty of it ourselves. The golden rule of costumes, the license to slut. I will admit...its kinda creepy that a holiday where children dress up like witches and ask for candy is a holiday where adults put on tiny skirts and get trashed. I said creepy, I didn't say I don't like it!

Here's my take on it. Do I want to see the sorority girls stumbling through the streets in barely there costumes? No, but I see that every time I go out Sat night anyway. As I see it this is a chance for a classy lady like myself to become someone else, and show a whole lotta leg. There's nothing wrong with that! Lets just show one another a little courtesy and follow the appropriate etiquette.

1. Unless you are Quailman from Nickelodeon's Doug, underwear are not acceptable costumes. Its called UNDERwear.
2. If you feel you're costume is a little too..reveling or uninspiring sorority girl, just throw a bunch of fake blood on it. Go-go dancer, dead go-go dancer. School girl, dead school girl. Just imagine what jugs of fake blood would do for a Barbie costume!?
3. Be careful who you ask Treat or Treat.
4. No one can call you out on your lack of costume if you're wearing a mask.
5. Make your own damn costume. Or don't. I mean, if you prefer to spend $60.00 on that tiny costume that's your prerogative.
6. Go funny. Nobody wants to admit it but I think we have all entertained the thought of dressing up like a giant banana right?

(Tomorrow I'll be posting some reviews!! I can't wait to hear all your valuable, insightful, and often hilarious feedback!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar