Click on pictures to enlarge
This week i started the light infantry of Reg's Austrian army, it has been slow progress as i haven't had a lot of time to paint busy with family. I have a wedding to go to but am hoping to get a bit done before i go then hopefully finish them tomorrow sometime then i need to do 3 gennerals before they are sent away. so here's some progress pictures. I have been taking pictures at every stage and will post a how to paint these guys next week.
As you can see i still have the shading on the black a last coat of skin highlight and wood grain on all guns and walking stick, the belt around the waste and bag and water bottle on back of figures. I done the first coat of hair one highlight to go
the blue has three coats to give a good depth of colour

0 Yorumlar