Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wind of Change


The weather in Texas is odd. 
I adore my adopted state but the weather is just plain weird. 
Does everyone say that about their weather?

There is this odd phenomenon when the wind is out of the south in the winter. 
It can be 80 degrees in January but it is a strange 80 degrees. 
It is muggy and windy and humid and heavy.


It feels terrible and it makes me crabby. 
Then, overnight or while you are at work, the wind can change, blow from the north and the temperature can drop 40 degrees. If it goes a little lower it can snow.


Even though it's windy with both, that southerly wind is just odd and uncomfortable.
I like my winter to be winter and my summer to be summer.
Just be who you are.


Life is like that wind sometimes.
More soon.
Katie 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar