Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Random Five Friday


This is a shot of a farm I pass on my way to work.  Yes, I have a lovely drive to work.  

I drove around yesterday with a very large branch stuck underneath the Suburban.  Dragging it around looking awesome in the family bus.  

My dad introduced me to these very talented young men and I have been listening to their music nightly.  Check them out, if you have the chance. 

It's a back to school, "Block Party", on our old town square this evening.  Fun, games, and food.  Make sure to attend.  The football team will be serving up pizza :) 

Just an FYI for those of you who have asked....there can only be one queen bee per hive.  If a new one is born while the old one still lingers the other bees will, "take care", of the old one.  And, I don't mean put her in a nursing home.  

Linking up with Nancy at a Rural Journal.  Pay her a visit!  


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar