Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Please Advice Me!! Should I Quit School And Take This Job Offer?


I am presently in my first year in the university studying Philosophy. I came to Lagos for a holiday job. Now the holiday is over and I’ll soon return to school. Though I’m still working…..I’ll quit when it’s time to go.

But I just met someone who works in a very prominent firm here in Lagos and he offered to help me get employed in the firm next month. That’s where I got confused. The pay is 70k plus many other side benefits. In fact, he said I may not even need to touch my salary at all for a year.



But, my school is in the North Central, very far from Lagos. I want this job seriously. I already have an OND from a Polytechnic which qualifies me for the job. This could help me start my dream as I intend going into Agriculture.

What should I do?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar